At Les Pauls we offer a Windscreen Repair service for your cracked or chipped windscreen.
We would always advise to repair a chip as soon as possible, a chip can turn into a crack at any time and once the screen has cracked, it will need replacing.
If you are unsure what you need and require some expert advice as to the best solution for your vehicle, call us today to discuss your requirements.
For additional information on Windscreen Repair
A repair works by injecting an acrylic resin into the area of damaged glass.
When cured with the application of 365nm Ultra Violet light the repair will restore both strength and optical performance to the damaged area of glass.
Why Repair damaged windscreens?
- Because a repair is a fraction of the cost of a new windscreen (it may even be free if you are insured fully comprehensive)
- No loss of no claims bonus
- No need to disturb the windscreen
- No risk of windscreen water leaks
- No damage to windscreen mouldings
- No waiting – repairs take a few minutes
How long do I have to wait before I can drive the car?
- The car can be driven immediately after the repair is completed
Are repairs acceptable for the MOT test?
Other Services for your Volkswagen or Audi include;
Latest Car Sales
- Jaguar XJ 3.0 TD Portfolio SWB Saloon 4drView Full Details
- Isuzu D-Max 1.9 TD Utah Double Cab Pickup Auto 4WD EU6 4dr £22,000 + VATView Full Details
- Audi A1 1.4 TFSI Sport (s/s) 3drView Full Details
- Isuzu D-Max 2.5 TD Eiger Double Cab Pickup 4x4 4drView Full Details
- Isuzu D-Max 1.9 TD Eiger Double Cab 4x4 4dr (EU6)View Full Details
- Isuzu D-Max 1.9 TD Yukon Double Cab 4x4 4dr (EU6) £20,400 + VATView Full Details
- Isuzu D-Max 1.9 TD Yukon Double Cab 4x4 4dr (EU6) £19,000 + VATView Full Details