Paintless Accident Repairs utilises a system for removing dents known as Paintless Dent Repair (PDR).
Dents are repaired using specialist rods and levers designed to access behind the damaged area and simply massage the panel back to the original position and shape. Paintwork is left intact and the panel remains original.
The end result is a quick, affordable, hassle free repair that keeps your car’s bodywork in excellent, original condition.
For additional information on Dent Repair
PDR also known as “paintless dent removal”
A quick and cost-effective car dent removal method. As the name suggests, the car dent repair is carried out without the need for filling and painting, or costly complete panel replacement. Our specialists remove small dents by using a method that ‘massages’ the dents out of the damaged area, restoring the panel so that it appears as good as new. Paintless Dent Removal is most appropriate as a car dent repair technique for smaller dings and panel dents where the paint has not broken, such as parking and trolley dents, and stone dents.
Restoring dents in this way is the quickest method of dent removal and repair, as it eliminates the need for filling and painting. The repairs can be made within a few hours, and once complete, can ultimately help to restore the value of your vehicle for the fraction of the cost of a conventional full body shop repair and paint.
Quick, affordable, repair that keeps your Volkswagen or Audi’s bodywork in excellent, original condition
- Dent repairs assist in maintaining residual values. According to statistics, the value of a used car can reduce by up to 15% by the presence of cosmetic dents
- Low cost. Repairs are significantly cheaper than traditional bodyshop methods. For Fleet users, it can significantly reduce your end of lease charges
- Enhancement, by maintaining the appearance of your vehicle you keep that new car feeling
- Convenience. Most dent repairs can be completed within an hour
- Manufacturer’s warranty, with paintless dent repairs, the paintwork remains original so there is no conflict with manufacturer’s warranty
- Environmentally sound. This is the ultimate in recycling as all there are no new materials required. As there are no chemicals involved in the process so there are also no harmful emissions
Other Services for your Volkswagen or Audi include;