Les Paul’s Motors Ltd (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) is committed to protecting your privacy. This Policy applies to visitors of our website at www.lespaulsaudivw.co.uk (the ‘Website’).
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Les Paul’s Motors Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 4730565 and whose registered office address is at Lawrence and Company, 26 Bell Street, Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire, CM21 9AN.
Amendments and updates to this Policy may be made from time to time. Any revisions will be posted on this page so you will always be aware of what information we collect. Please review this page regularly so that you are aware of any changes. By continuing to use our Website you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
Data we may collect from you
Information you provide when you register your details on the Website
Les Pauls Motors Ltd may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information acquired/provided through our Website or the website of any member of Les Pauls Motors Ltd (collectively the ‘Websites’). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Websites, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address. We may also collect information that is available from your browser
- Details of your visits to the Websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access
- Providing CVs or other information about yourself for specific purposes
- to generate an overall audience profile of visitors using the Website
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
How we use your data
We use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- to update and enhance our records
- to compile information relating to your use of our products and services and make recommendations about goods and services and other areas that may interest you
- to ensure the content from the Websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about Les Pauls Motors services which may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS), and/or letter with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means, SMS and/or letter only if you have consented to this. You can opt-in/out of such notifications by following the instructions on the relevant forms at any time after providing your information
Disclosure of your data
We may disclose your personal information to third parties without obtaining further consent from you including:
- to our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you
- where we outsource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your data, in which case we will ensure that any such service provider adheres to at least the same obligations of security with regard to your data as undertaken by us
- where we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation as required by law. We may or may not serve you a notice of such a disclosure, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will never sell your data to third parties for the purposes of marketing.
Marketing communications via email
When you provide us with your email, we may use your email for sending you marketing communication. Your consent to receipt of such marketing communication will be sought and specified at the point of provision of your email to us. Our email communication will include instruction of how you can withdraw your consent and prevent further marketing communication should you choose to do so.
Where we store your data
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we wish to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes and request your consent to these activities. If you wish to change your mailing preferences or opt-out of specific marketing communications sent from Les Pauls Motors, you may contact us on 020 8551 8537. Please note that this will not alter your current email subscription preferences.
The Websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to personal information
You have the right to access all personal information supplied to us and rectify any inaccuracies on the information held. Further enquiries should be made to Les Pauls Motors Ltd, Unit 7 Anderson Road, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 8ET.
Although the Website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, who may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that the Website participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to Les Pauls Motors Ltd, Unit 7 Anderson Road, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 8ET.